cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quantico disappeared from Entertainment ?

Has Quantico been pulled from Now TV as its disappeared from the Entertainment section?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Tony-D

Just checked mine, as I am half way through the series, and yes it is still showing under 'Scandal' boxset

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yes, season 1 has currently left the NOW TV 'catch-up' service.

From what I understand Alibi have aquired 'the rights' to show the TV series within the UK 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It doesn't appear to be avaliable. Am I missing something?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
....Am I missing something?

Yes you are @Anonymous User,

Season 2 of Quantico is currently exclusively available on the Alibi channel. It's not available via NOW TV...

Indeed. Episode 3 of season 2 will be on Alibi tomorrow at 21:00

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I could cry
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Have you heard of a UK streaming service called TV Player.

Apart from it's 'free to view' service, it offers a £5.99 per month subscription service (along with a month trial) which includes Alibi 😉

Edit: It's currently available on PC and Mac computers.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital  Alibi is not on all devices for TVPlayer.    

@Anonymous User  full TV player incl Alibi is on mobile and PC ( you can screen mirror it from your mobile to a TV)  a slimmed down version which doesn't include Alibi is available on Amazon boxes.  You can do a free trial.  Catchup is very limited with them as is on demand.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I wish I had sky.

Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

Although we don't have the channel that Quantico plays out on we will have the boxset available later in the year Season 2 along with Season 1 will be available in October still abit away but thats mainly due to it currently airing on TV at the moment.

Cheers

Eddie

De4r
Advocate

You can't get alibi on now tv. When will it be a box set on now tv?