cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem finding TV Program

Hello

Ive just joined on a 14 day trial because I understood I would be able to watch Game of Thrones on my PC.

I don't know if there is something I haven't done, but when I searched for it, Its not listed.

When I registered I opted for the Entertainment Pass.

How do I resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you wait until it is actually available. Which should be soon.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you wait until it is actually available. Which should be soon.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Game of Thrones is currently being shown on Sky Atlantic as a 'live' broadcast/stream on Friday and Saturday evenings. 

The first of seven new episodes for season 7 are scheduled to appear on Monday 17 July 2017 at 02:00hrs and again at 21:00hrs 😉

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The game of thrones box sets should be available on NowTV in May, (seasons 1 to 6) but a word of warning though, the game of thrones box sets almost certainly won't be available for very long.

"Whenever you play the game of thrones you win or you die there is no middle ground"

Game of thrones quote Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello and thanks for the reply.

So do I understand it correctly? According to my TV magazine, Season 5 episodes 6 and 7 are on SkyA from 9pm this Friday, so I will be able to find them on my PC if I tune into Now TV at that date/time?

Smiley Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User go to entertainment in app, live channels then to Sky Atlantic.