cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help my mum watch Modern Family

Sorry my mum is still having problems working out how to use this and keeps ringing when I'm st work. Is there anyway she can watch Modern Family it started last week. She said it keeps saying program dissabled and it has done this for done movies as well. What is going wrong do you think? I've definitely paid her bill. I haven't got Nowtv so finding it difficult to guide her. Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you mother goes to any of the Modern Family episodes on the nowtv box is it asking to buy an entertainment pass or what is the exact message or error code that shows on the TV screen ?

If it is asking buy an entertainment pass, could you ask your Mother to go into the NowTV App by pressing the NowTV button (bottom left of the remote controller) where the TV screen should then give you options on the left hand side.

If your Mother scrolls down with the arrow key towards My Account and clicks on it, can she confirm that the entertainment pass is active and double check that she is signed into the box with the correct email or username and password when setting up her account which you paid her bill on her behalf.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If ive paid the direct debit for £7.99 does she still have to buy a pass? I thought that was it i could pay every month and she wpuldnt have to do anything

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, if you paid the DD £7.99 monthly subscription payment for the entertainment pass then you don't need to purchase another pass for the entertainment shows on your Mothers nowtv box.

What you need to confirm from your Mother is the exact message coming up on screen when trying to watch for example Modern Family.

If it asks to buy a pass it might be a possibility that your Mother has accidently signed out of the nowtv box.

The more information you can provide the better on finding out what's happening on your Mother box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's saying viewings dissabled there's no picture but sound it's across the board appart from catch up
Tv we have reset the box. It won't let me watch on any of my devices either saying address is invalid. This never happened during the free trial
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If there is no picture on the TV screen and only sound, with a message saying something like content protection disabled.

Then perhaps try switching off both the TV and box, disconnect the HDMI cable and then re connect the HDMI cable again, before switching on the TV and nowtv box.

If that fails, maybe try a different HDMI port on the TV or a different  HDMI cable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
It's saying viewings dissabled there's no picture but sound it's across the board appart from catch up
Tv we have reset the box. It won't let me watch on any of my devices either saying address is invalid. This never happened during the free trial

If you can’t watch on any device you need to confirm you’re putting the right details in best bet is to go login to the website using the details you’re trying to use on the app.  There was an issue with passwords containing special characters.