cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add the History Channel to the Entertainment pass

Please can you consider adding the History channel to the entertainment pass.

With great and popular shows like Vikings and Forged in Fire it would add value for existing subscribers while helping to retain their custom and pull in more subscribers.

Woman Happy

Thanks for your consideration.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as a temporary measure consider TV player plus. It has History and H2. A few of us have it to supplement Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as a temporary measure consider TV player plus. It has History and H2. A few of us have it to supplement Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

@4268 @Anonymous User don't quote me on this but I think history channel is available in HD on TV player plus now. But I believe H2 is still SD

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why add History channel when that channel hasn’t had anything history related in long time but that’s my opinion , but wouldn’t Universal channel be better
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Why add History channel when that channel hasn’t had anything history related in long time but that’s my opinion , but wouldn’t Universal channel be better

Like Discovery. There isn't really much to Discover 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you'd like to see History on NOW TV I'd recommend voting for and leaving a comment on the Ideas Board for that channel. No guarantees but SyFy was the most requested channel and that's now been added to NOW TV so you never know.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/History-Channel-on-Entertainment-Pass/idi-p/179269

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'd guess Universal is more likely now it's on TVPlayer. But still a way off.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268
On TV Player SYFY is on there and E! channel
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I know I was referring to channels not yet on here.