cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Permission denied

Hi,

Sorry if this seems like a silly question, I only signed up to now TV tonight and I'm still learning about it.

I've just tried watching episode 1 of the muppets on my Apple TV and it gives me the message "permission denied: sorry the video you requested is unavailable for this channel". Could someone clarify why it's unavailable please? Surely if it's not available to watch it wouldn't be in the episode list?

Thanks in advance
9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Don't worry you are not doing anything wrong.

I have just tried to play The Muppets EP1 on my ATV 3 box and i am also getting the same message on screen that "Permission is Denied ".

I quickly tested Ep2 & Ep3 they appear to be working fine.

Somebody from the NowTV forum team will pick up this post and will pass this information onto the NowTV Content Engineers to fix.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just tried The Muppets EP1 on my NowTV black box and that plays fine.

According to my NowTV black box there is 20 days remaining as of today's date for Season 1 Ep1 to Ep16.

Hopefully NowTV will sort out EP1 on the Apple TV platform has quickly as possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much for your help and for trying the episode on your devices 🙂 Everything else I've tried tonight has played fine apart from muppets ep 1. I'll try it again in a couple of days. Thanks again!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Really sorry for any inconvenience this may have cased.  I have raised this with our content team, to fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this issue with a film, trying to watch the untouchables which popped up on the "more like this" after watching a different film and it says permission denied?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

What film are you trying to watch and what's the make and model of NOW TV playback device are you using to view it on?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will get our technical teams to look in to this now.

Thanks

Toby

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to watch Scientology on the App on my Apple TV, and I'm getting permission denied. Could you fix this?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issue on my Apple TV box.