cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes

What pass do I need in order to watch GOT new and old seasons and for David Attenborough’s Our Planet too. How long are these shows available after they first air?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You would need a NowTV entertainment pass for both GoT and any David Attenborough stuff.

GOT seasons 1 to 7 is on boxsets but leaves on the 31st of May 2019.

Season 8 of GOT starts on the 15th of April where each episode will be on the 30 day catch up service.

With the David Attenborough stuff that i could find it was showing on both Sky One and Sky Atlantic when i searched for it (maybe download the NowTV App on your smartphone and check if it's the David Attenborough shows you are after and how many seasons and episodes and whilst checking see if there is any leaving date shown for the various DA shows on NowTV).

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You would need a NowTV entertainment pass for both GoT and any David Attenborough stuff.

GOT seasons 1 to 7 is on boxsets but leaves on the 31st of May 2019.

Season 8 of GOT starts on the 15th of April where each episode will be on the 30 day catch up service.

With the David Attenborough stuff that i could find it was showing on both Sky One and Sky Atlantic when i searched for it (maybe download the NowTV App on your smartphone and check if it's the David Attenborough shows you are after and how many seasons and episodes and whilst checking see if there is any leaving date shown for the various DA shows on NowTV).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I couldn't find David Attenborough Our Planet on either the NowTV App or the BBC iPlayer App when i searched for it.

Only other David Attenborough TV shows Smiley Sad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fantastic - thanks so much for your help 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our Planet is on Netflix.  Get a Netflix pass. https://www.justwatch.com/uk/search?q=Our%20planet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received several passes for movies and entertainment but I can't redeem them nowtv asked me to contact u

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will need to contact the NowTV live chat service.

Open the link below, select the most appropriate category, then pick the nearest help topic, then move down towards the lower part of the screen page and click the green down arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Out of curiosity where did you get the voucher passes from ?