cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
lockmatt
Expert 2

its loks like this problem has come back again,its happened watching various channels this week,but this morning has been very frequent on the f1 channel,does anybody else have this happening to them?,watching on the smartbox on a wired connection.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m getting this again. On smart box, and roku box. I’m also getting a weird colour distortion only on the sport. Random colours appearing on the screen. Happens on three different setups and TVs so must be Now tv stream. Very noticeable on Sky sports news.

lockmatt
Expert 2

happening again this evening watching the qpr game on the main event channell

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constantly happening again during the Fulham v Watford game. Audio stutters and colour distortion randomly. 7 times in the first 12 mins. Happening on my smart box and roku stick on different TVs. Joke. Nobody interested in sorting it out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got a video of the audio break up if and admins are interested? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For me on a black non-smart box, the quality of the stream has been much better than last season with no break-ups. 

However the picture quality on the Fulham/Watford match has just suddenly deteriorated.  Sound is fine, but the picture is very blurred.  Broadband speed just tested is 48MB/s. 

What's happening?

Edit: Rebooted the box and it's OK now.

lockmatt
Expert 2

happening again watching west ham v chelsea on premier league channel,GET THIS ISSUE SORTED PLEASE NOW TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,would like to know how many people are having the same issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same problems.

Live chat isnt working.

appearing to be poor customer service attitude.

lockmatt
Expert 2

to add to the picture break, up,im now experiencing a drop in picture quality,its become very very blurry,sound ok,this is a f###ing joke now tv,does any one from now tv take any notice of these posts!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just watched the West Ham v Chelsea match and experienced red/blue artifacting/patches throughout the game. Please tell me others saw the same issue or I'll have to get myself off to the opticians in the morning!

This happened using both the LG TV app and the Xbox app.

There has also been a problem when I watch PGA golf. There is severe black patches/artifacting appearing when using the LG TV app. It's fine with the Xbox app. This has been going on for many months. This issue seem specific to when I watch PGA golf and nothing else.

It's getting to a stage where it really isn't worth paying so much for what is, in effect, a broken product.