cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@lockmatt wrote:

@Tony-D you say it will only be a footholder for the fix,what exactly does this mean please? i hope it gets sorted once and for all. thanks for the info.

@lockmatt I mean, as with anything server side related there's an extremely small chane the update could be set back a day or two but i doubt that will happen 🙂

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Tony-D any news on the update please

ken242
Expert

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:
Still having problems with this issue Hope it will be sooner than later it benn long time we had is problem now .

Rollout for the fix expected to be completed this Thursday the 26th. Of course, you understand that this is only a foootholder for the fix but i wouldn't expect it to be delayed, myself.

will is Rollout be same time today your we looking up to mimnight to night to be completed  it i got the cricket channel on right now and all i am getting ismulicoloured breack up on this channel rightnow all so  still all so i had on  fox on  about 11am  today and the same thing happing on threr too with sky one .?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

I'm off on Holiday guys but I'll message people who are working to confrmc the update went out 🙂 thanks 

lockmatt
Expert 2

looks like the update has not happenend as im still getting the picture freezing issue

ken242
Expert

same here  look like we have to see what happing in the next few day 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Working fine for me had f1 channel on since 9.45 with no breakup or freezing 

ken242
Expert

@Anonymous User wrote:

Working fine for me had f1 channel on since 9.45 with no breakup or freezing 

look like you may be right for the 1st time today i whated film from start to finsh with out any break up on picture and all so i had it on sky sports news for few hours and no break up  let hope this is the start hat  this issue been fixs now hope so.? 

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User ive been watching f1 channel also,picture freezing during coverage and even on the ad breaks today,had issue as well on sky sports news

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had picture freezing on the F1 channel all through FP2.

Really thought that was fixed but back to square one. 

I'm fuming about this. How much longer do we have to suffer with these poor streams from Now TV?????