cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
ken242
Expert

I am getting pink background grey background with in two minutes on the cricket channel I hope this is fixed soon Can you watch the IPL like this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black box (non-smart) here, also getting the multi coloured stripes and occasional freezes during live football.  Hard wired to BT Infinity.

ken242
Expert

Not looking good when NOW TV goe fallHD Later this year andNext year now TV goes live on bt with their live channels and on demand .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having lots of issues with poor quality on sky sports ?
Any ideas why ?
ken242
Expert

Anyone got the entertainment pass I just went on gold and it’s going crazy funny noises lines going across the picture still picture more right now still going on
ken242
Expert

here we go again got the IPL no and I’m getting multicoloured Blake up On the cricket channel and the main event channel
lenturn
Scholar 2

Why does there always seem to be a problem streaming the live sports channels?

For ages we had the picture stutter issue, then that got fixed only to be replaced a bit later by this issue which is even more annoying.

God help us with 1080p streams when 720p is still this bad!

stammie1609
Expert

This is a weird one, I have experienced the picture break up issue in the past, but recently my Now TV sports have been fine.

Last weekend I had extensive viewing and had no problems on my Now TV stick, last night I watched the first half of the Bunley-Chelsea game on the stick and the 2nd half on my smart box without one problem.

With the picture stuttering issue everyone across all devices were experiencing the fault, this picture break up seems to be selective on what it effects.

In fact it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me but in the past couple of weeks the picture seems to have improved for me, last weekend I compared a couple of events on Now TV to the same broadcasts on an overseas service I am fortunate to have access to and for the first time ever Now TV was superior to that foreign OTT service.

lockmatt
Expert 2

picture break up occuring while watching sky sports new,i have a smart box and the black box and its happening on both devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. New issue for me.

It's happening on all channels with new app. Awful to point of unwatchable.

Happens on laptop with new player app and smart stick on wifi.