cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Old chestnut : too many devices

"You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account. To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices."

I've had a look around and have yet to find an answer. We have 3 white Now TV boxes and can't watch them all at the same time, even though allegedly we are supposed to be able to.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a fix.
Many thanks
PJ
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if your kids use a separate box. Consider separate account for the kids pass, with payment pin. This will help with your device issue.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can only watch two devices at a time. What passes do you watch on each device?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have kids channels
Entertainment pack
Movies

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if your kids use a separate box. Consider separate account for the kids pass, with payment pin. This will help with your device issue.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Excellent advice @4268 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
"You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account. To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices."

I got this the other night even though I only had one stream going elsewhere on a Now TV box.  The solution was to start the sports stream on a Roku stick  where it wasn't streaming (but I guess Now TV thought it was) , explicitly stop it and then start it on the other device (iPad).  Simply turning off the Roku stick wasn't enough as Now TV still thinks it still has a valid stream.