cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Losing Movie/Episode Progress

Hi, 

For the last month or so, all our Roku Sticks - 3 in total with the NowTV app installed, are forgetting where we left off exactly, our progress is out of sync. 10, 20, 30 minutes out, heck even a whole episode.

First resonse email from NowTV Customer Service was to neglect that I said we had 3 sticks with exactly the same issue, that happened at the same time. They told me to do a Factory Reset to the "device"... face palm.

I stated it must be an account, app or server error. Unlikely to be our end. 

Do these guys not know how long it takes to Factory Reset 3 Roku Sticks, then add and customise apps, add all channel passwords, then realise that you can only add one new device per month, I doubt that would go without a hitch.

This affects both Movies and Entertainment packages for us. 

Anyone else having these issues? 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wrote via email to NowTV and got really poor responses.

All were I think from India and were not aware of anything other than NowTV sticks, that's after explaining I had Roku devices, all 3 bought in the last few months. 

They replied English was the worst I've read from customer services abroad, they clearly couldn't read my Emails. 

1st I was told to reset the "NowTV stick" 

2nd I was told to use the reset code for the "Nowtv" stick. 

3rd said they would get Technical Support to get back to me, they didn't. 

Each time I responed I wrote clearly and helpfully, what was happening and what devices I had. I also have explaind to them that I had 3 devices, but they didn't acknowledge that either. Last but not least, I explained that removing or resetting devices would mean I would have difficulty in adding the 3 devices back as you can only add one new device per month. Again no acknowledgement on that either. 

Lowsey or what?

Posting in here is pointless too. Not to mention that the Online Chat option just sits there in all my browsers, gives no feedback and never appears to open. Meh.