cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV account issues and closing support tickets.

I had an issue with the watch list on all my devices, started in 2017. After a few support tickets which basically implied that I was too stupid to use their systems, as they kept telling me how to click on add to watch list, I received the below email in January 2018.

Although they now admitted it was a known fault , they never contacted me again. I eventually  found it so irritating to use I cancelled. There are some shows I may want to watch soI decided to see if it was resolved.

The unavailable shows now delete but the big pain, which is adding a show to the watch list brings every version and associated show along with it , is still there. Remove what you don't want and everything you do want goes, my individual episode watch history has also gone(another known issue). 

I know from 30 years plus senior development for such systems , including as a facility IS manager for a global 100 corporation (in top 50), it was a backend system issue, not difficult as it impacted all my devices, appeared when there were no updates on a device and others had the same issue.  Their IS support is clearly a mess. 

That said their customer service is worse, when I tried to follow up the case was closed as I had not responded, when they clearly stated "you will receive an email from our end." If it isn't fixed and its not just my account then why close it.

I patiently waited spending good money struggling with a very poor interface and all indications are they would rather lose a repeat customer than keep them informed or improve the customer interface. 

Hi Jerry,

Ref: 02746103

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

There is an ongoing issue with the watchlist. Our engineers are working on this. It will get fixed very soon. Once it gets fixed, you will receive an email from our end. 

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number 02746103.

Thanks,

The NOW TV Team

0 REPLIES 0