cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV General Q's

Hey all,

So I decided to get now TV after a long time of using Netflix and as I realised all the good shows like the flash and supergirl are not even on the UK Netflix I decided to get a smart box with 5 months of entertainment. I was wondering:

Some shows are not on there. Like the big bang theory and supernatural. I asume the Free channels have the lisencing agreement for those?

Also, I want to add movies, but I see that on the website you can get entertainment and movies for £60 or so was it for the both. Would I still get that offer now I bought 5 months of entertainment?

Record: I am so glad we have this. I was used to it on my 2TB box. How long can you pause for in total? and can I use my 2TB sky controller with this smart box? I am not a fan of this mini controller.

I really like the F1 and want to know why you have to watch it live? If I get a pass and the race weekend airs in a country that means it is 3am in the UK. I would rather have it recorded, or on demand to watch later. This does not seem to be an option on now TV?

I talso hought Star wars Rebels was a Disney XD thing. Does that mean having to get the kids pass to watch it? I see Sta wars clone wars in the cinema section, that is why I ask.

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User. If you have the smart box then the freeview channels should be there. You need to connect an aerial and scan for them. You can also access them on demand via the various apps e.g. big bang is on 4OD app.

Regarding Movies if you can get a box with cinema pass when on offer. You can also get gift cards. What you can't do is combine two new user offers

F1 is on Sky Sports F1 which is accessible using a sports pass. You can buy day, month or week passes. 

Record is not an option on Now. You can pause for 30 minutes. Nb if you change channel it deactivates the pause, you can only pause the channel you are on.

Star wars Rebels is not available at present. Some Disney films are available via movies. However no Disney channels are available via either the entertainment or cinema pass.

Regarding the remote, you cannot use the Sky remote. You can use the remote app via your phone.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.