cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No chrome availability?

So i can't watch Now Tv on Google Chrome all of a sudden and the PS4 app just stutters audio all the time.  I tried to launch Now TV on Firefox and the quality was terrible and choppy (its an upto date version of Firefox, i double checked, and i have the fastest broadband with Virgin Media.  I compared quality with Netflix, Youtube and Amazon) and my laptop never had any problem with Now TV before.  And it has no issue with Netflix or Amazon Prime video on either browser.

I'm sorry to say it, but, unless the audio stuttering can somehow be fixed with my PS4 app, i'm going to have to unsubscribe.

I'm not paying for this service if i can only get good quality with my ipad!!

Please advise.

Thanks

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
7 Replies
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: No chrome availability?

@riseofperdition your audio issue isn't the PS4 app but the file on NOW TVs servers, you'll find that's the episode is the same on most devices except mobile/tablet.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @riseofperdition

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

Can you give us any examples of the content that has sound issues? Once we have them, we can report these to our content team.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Kazaw

no chrome? no edge? are you kidingme  I need to install 3rd browser?? im so canceling subscribction!

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kazaw wrote:

no chrome? no edge? are you kidingme  I need to install 3rd browser?? im so canceling subscribction!

What device (and operating system) are you using? There maybe other options!

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

JACE66
Advocate

The family has 2 chromebooks and just found out they cant watch NOW TV on them,...

Is there a solution for this?

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@JACE66 Hello 🙂

Sadly, the only solution is to choose another device if u have any. Chromebook is not supported. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Devices that aren't supported

• Kindle Fire HD
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick
  • Chromebook

(Taken from the help page).

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

Highlighted
GraphiteGB
Champion

IF your Chrome books are valid for the Android Apps merger with chrome book you could try that BUT 

and its a Big but not all chrome books are rated by Google to be worth moving to android app support...

There were issues as it only supported FULL screen mode when some one last posted about it...

I Do not work for SkyUK or NowTV...

As I No longer live in the UK, I no longer run the NowTv boxes... So am an Ex Community Contributor user

SIEE Beta Tester since PS2. Rejected PSP and VITA day one...

Currently own and run these devices PS3, PS4, Chromecast, Sky+HD box, Quad OS boot HP Laptop, Amazon Fire tablet and TV box

0 Thanks