cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No chrome availability?

So i can't watch Now Tv on Google Chrome all of a sudden and the PS4 app just stutters audio all the time.  I tried to launch Now TV on Firefox and the quality was terrible and choppy (its an upto date version of Firefox, i double checked, and i have the fastest broadband with Virgin Media.  I compared quality with Netflix, Youtube and Amazon) and my laptop never had any problem with Now TV before.  And it has no issue with Netflix or Amazon Prime video on either browser.

I'm sorry to say it, but, unless the audio stuttering can somehow be fixed with my PS4 app, i'm going to have to unsubscribe.

I'm not paying for this service if i can only get good quality with my ipad!!

Please advise.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User your audio issue isn't the PS4 app but the file on NOW TVs servers, you'll find that's the episode is the same on most devices except mobile/tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

Can you give us any examples of the content that has sound issues? Once we have them, we can report these to our content team.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no chrome? no edge? are you kidingme  I need to install 3rd browser?? im so canceling subscribction!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

no chrome? no edge? are you kidingme  I need to install 3rd browser?? im so canceling subscribction!

What device (and operating system) are you using? There maybe other options!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The family has 2 chromebooks and just found out they cant watch NOW TV on them,...

Is there a solution for this?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Sadly, the only solution is to choose another device if u have any. Chromebook is not supported. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Devices that aren't supported

• Kindle Fire HD
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick
  • Chromebook

(Taken from the help page).

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IF your Chrome books are valid for the Android Apps merger with chrome book you could try that BUT 

and its a Big but not all chrome books are rated by Google to be worth moving to android app support...

There were issues as it only supported FULL screen mode when some one last posted about it...