Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Offence Missing episodes

I can't see Season 3 episode 5?

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem. Last night I couldn't see odd numbered episodes. Now I can only see ep4 &5 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I have only got up to series 3 episode 5. Missing the last episode 😞

I swear it was there the otherday when I didn't need it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can only see up to episode 5??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Because this TV show is provided by All 4 on their App you will need to contact their help support team direct about any missing episodes on their service.

Nowtv would have no control of when content is added or removed on any third party Apps such as All4 on their devices.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I am not familiar with this TV show, but i have just checked the All 4 website and according to their live TV planner episode 6 is not being aired until next Thursday the 18th of October 2018.

I don't  tend to use All4 on catch up, so i am not sure how their service works where they add the episode after the live air time & date or they upload the episodes earlier.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is Now TV that are advertising that you can stream all episodes now if you pay there pass so shouldn't they have to fix the problem??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So it false advertising when YOU are advertising that buy paying for your service we can stream all episodes??? Maybe the advertising watchdog should be contacted and refunds offered due to this false advertising.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You don't have to pay nowtv a single penny to watch stuff on the All4 App so how can it be false advertising when the TV show content is supplied and provided by a third party provider such as All4 in this instance.

I agree you would have a right to complain if it was a NowTV show when using a NowTV pass but this isn't the case in this situation.

You need to direct your grievance towards All4.

Have you got a link of where NowTV are advertising the complete 6 episodes of this show, so i can tag somebody who is employed by NowTV to look into it ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is a link

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowtv/status/1040316684211433473?lang=en-gb

I believe there were multiple missing episodes across multiple TV shows provided by NowTv. I noticed a service updated the following day from NowTv noting this technical error. The next evening I could see the episodes acain.