cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

The Walking Dead

Hi

So The Walking Dead is back for the UK on Monday night. I am dreading it as I don't really want to know who gets Lucilled (unless it's Carl and then I will be perfectly ok with that)

Anyhoo, I digress. I think with Game of Thrones Sky Atlantic broadcast episodes at the same time as the US so we could avoid spoilers and, as TWD is broadcast on the Sunday in the US, does anyone know if we will be legally able to watch it at the same time as the US or is that just down to the Fox channel to decide?

Avoiding spoilers Sunday night and all day Monday is going to be difficult

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Unfortunately Fox UK aren't simulcasting the season start so we are going to have to wait until 9pm!

PS It's great to find a fellow Carl anti-fan, you can back me up on the blog posts this year! 😉

image.jpeg

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does it take before the most up to date episode of TWDead gets shown on now tv. It's got episode 12 on atm, but I'm waiting for episode 13.. Anyone? I don't have live tv just NowTV so can't watch it on the tv like its on right now
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Its usually added around 11pm so should be any time now, although officially NOW TV state within 24 hours of airing.

Alternately the repeat of tonight's episode is about to start (10.55pm) on the Fox live channel which you get as part of your subscription. not sure which device you have but for instance on a NOW TV box, open the NOW TV app, go to the Entertainment section and at the top of the menu you get a Watch Live option.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Episode 13 is now available.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Right! I've found it. Thank you both of you. It's on the watch live section. Thanks! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hey walking dead said 2 days left ive just started watching it any chance they can exstend it s2 atm and im only brough this to watch walking dead lol

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...any chance they can exstend it s2 atm and im only brough this to watch walking dead lol

Not a chance. It's all down to pre-arranged agreements with the contents copyright holders.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

They will be available again in a few months 🙂

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Unfortunately Fox UK aren't simulcasting the season start so we are going to have to wait until 9pm!

PS It's great to find a fellow Carl anti-fan, you can back me up on the blog posts this year! 😉

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Oh Carl is such a waste of space and I will gladly back you up on this....what's the point of him? I also wonder where baby Judith is for most of every episode, she appears to be missing 98% of the time.

I will be so upset if I accidently come across a spoiler....no internet at all for Sunday night and all day Monday for me I think.

Beyond excited for it's return, can you tell? Smiley Very Happy