cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to this, can't work out why Westworld won't play

I have bought an entertainment pass and have so far watched episodes of Game of Thrones and two episodes of Westworld. When I try to watch episode 3 it won't play, just flicks back. Previous episodes won't play either. Should my entertainment pass allow me to continue watching? I don't really get what the entertainment pass covers or doesn't.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

PS I'm quite old!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi Dave101010

As a customer who has issues with continue watching myself on the nowtv box, I sometimes have to go back to the home screen and then back into nowtv to watch the next episode of something.

I don't know anything at all about watching using a laptop but exiting and going back in may work for you too. Sorry if you've tried that!

Lots of helpful folk such as @SeeMoreDigital on the forums so hopefully they'll be able to help

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What device are you using to access the NOW TV service?

Edit: I've just checked ep3 on my LG TV and it started playing okay...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Laptop
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Laptop

A Windows laptop or a Mac laptop @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry should have said - Windows 10 laptop. Thanks for responding

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Another question @Anonymous User...

Are you accessing the NOW TV service using an Internet browser or using the dedicated 'app'?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet browser - its working well on the other functions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would using the app be a better way of watching generally?

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi Dave101010

As a customer who has issues with continue watching myself on the nowtv box, I sometimes have to go back to the home screen and then back into nowtv to watch the next episode of something.

I don't know anything at all about watching using a laptop but exiting and going back in may work for you too. Sorry if you've tried that!

Lots of helpful folk such as @SeeMoreDigital on the forums so hopefully they'll be able to help

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks for your kind words @Lindzi Smiley Happy

Sadly though on this occasion, as I've never accessed/viewed the NOW TV service on a Windows computer I can't be of any further help.

Hopefully other eager forum contributers will be able to help you...

Cheers