cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Chanels on NOW tv

Are Now tv intending to add other Chanels i.e. Universal, Alibi, Encore and W? It would be nice if they were also available. 

Respond if you would also like to see these Chanels on NOW tv.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @caseyb1993 W and Alibi are only available on certain devices on TVPlayer. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, I'm quite happy with the line up now I know that SyFy will be joining soon but if I had to pick another channel to suit me it would be Universal (big fan of Bates Motel and have to watch on Netflix) or Watch.

Id recommend you and anyone else interested pop along to the following idea and give it a vote and/or comment, that's what I've just done. It works for SyFy so worth a bash.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Universal-Channel-on-Entertainment-Pass/idi-p/249927

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some time back the kids channels were removed and a new subscription package was set up for these, no new channels added and now the price per month is going to rise, we will give you less and charge you more, add some new channels to compensate for the price rise

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Are you aware of this

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/05/syfy-to-join-now-tv-as-part-of-new.html

Sci-fi channel should be appearing in 2018

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Typical of the progress of everything these days - charge you more for less.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would welcome having W channel.

I thought this would be included in the Entertainment Pass, as I currenty have Sky+ TV with the Entertainment Subscription so it's misleading to find that the Entertainment Pass has less channels than Sky+ did.

Disappointed!!