cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Chanels on NOW tv

Are Now tv intending to add other Chanels i.e. Universal, Alibi, Encore and W? It would be nice if they were also available. 

Respond if you would also like to see these Chanels on NOW tv.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @caseyb1993 W and Alibi are only available on certain devices on TVPlayer. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

its been a while since we have had any new channels on the Enterainment pass.

so is there any plans to add more or is it now and we have got what we have got?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It has been announced that Syfy will be joining NOWTV next year. 🙂

Also, do you mean ITV Encore? As that is already part of the entertainment pass. 😉

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/05/syfy-to-join-now-tv-as-part-of-new.html

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for reminding me about ITV Encore, but it would be nice to know if there are any plans to add any of the other Chanels I mentioned.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I know W and Alibi are on a TVPlayer Plus subscription.

http://tvplayer.com/plus

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @caseyb1993 W and Alibi are only available on certain devices on TVPlayer. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I watch tv now
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can I watch tv now

What do you mean exactly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been wanting universal for a long time on Now tv as it is the only channel with up to date SVU and Bates Motel.

I tweeted NowTV A few months back and said that if there was enough interest then they would consider adding it.

whos with me?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcom to the forum @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know... This forum offers a dedicated Ideas for NOW TV sub-section, which most probably already contains such a request topic 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Just-so-you-know... This forum offers a dedicated Ideas for NOW TV sub-section, which most probably already contains such a request topic 😉

@Anonymous User I mentioned have Sky Sports News for ALL entertainment/cinema subscribers but nothing has happened with that.