cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Chanels on NOW tv

Are Now tv intending to add other Chanels i.e. Universal, Alibi, Encore and W? It would be nice if they were also available. 

Respond if you would also like to see these Chanels on NOW tv.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @caseyb1993 W and Alibi are only available on certain devices on TVPlayer. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Andy

You might have hit on the ideal subject matter for a programme on Viceland there.....

Flagellation, humane killing and bestiality all in one show...You could call it "Flogging a dead Horse" Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had to edit that as I got censored, sorry! Smiley Embarassed

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Aww, sir, @Anonymous User ‘s violated the bad word filter, stick him on the naughty step! 😉

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry! @Andy ...

I'll take my 100 lines and a weeks detention.....I'm so ashamedSmiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

more like the Twilight Zone on Syfy now,Smiley Happy

to be fair Now tv was a good deal when it started and i am still happy up to a point,but when Talktalk keep offering me half price Tv so its the price of Now tv and it has 30 or more channels in its package,it becomes easier to see the channels missing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ooh @caseyb1993

What are you doing to me?  I've had the offer of the Universal Channel, then SyFy and now you come up with "Alibi"....I want them all!! Smiley Very Happy

Alibi is actually a great fit with NowTV as it would appeal to a cross section of viewers but , somehow, I can't see it happening. Smiley Sad

By the way, those Sainsbugs Choccies are down to £3.00 a tin now....Limited stocks though as they only do them at Christmas. We just bought the two so there are some left for you! Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi Andy

must have been the way i phrased it.i meant  not aimed at the over 40's which is why i think a younger person would view the content in other ways.But i could live with Syfy

Legend 5
Legend 5
@caseyb1993 good choice of channels, though I would add W. I would have thought it would cost less to get the UKTV channels than universal or syfy (both of which I watch).
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

pass on W(more like a freeview channel) if it was a Uktv channel Alibi would be better

@4268 wrote:
@caseyb1993 good choice of channels, though I would add W. I would have thought it would cost less to get the UKTV channels than universal or syfy (both of which I watch).

lovebuguk
Scholar

dont think you will ever see syfy channel on now tv.

only going to sub to now tv now for walking dead and got and one or two more on atlantic and fox channels.

now tv seem to be very slowwwww at adding new channels maybe 1 a year.