cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville Season 5

I’m sure I was watching Nashville season 5 on Now TV a few months ago, I have just come back on to watch it again and it’s not there just seasons 1-4?? Has it been taken down or something?
18 REPLIES 18
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Good spot, it's missing from the website. It's showing on the NOW TV box and mobile for me so if you have any other devices you watch on might be worth checking those.

I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team, one of them will make sure this gets sorted ASAP.

PS if you're not using the website to watch on post back with which device so they can check that as well!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, watching via roku stick, now tv app on there
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yep you're right @Anonymous User it is missing from there, hopefully the NOW TV Team will get that sorted for you as soon as they can.

For @Anonymous User @Anonymous User - the episode is missing from the v3 NOW TV app but is showing on the v4 app for Roku/NOW TV Box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Yes, sorry about this. We raised it to our technical team yesterday who have tried to re-load the episode. As it's still missing we're in contact with them now to try and figure it out. We'll hopefully have it sorted soon and will post back here once it's done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh no! I did get half way through the series so I may have already seen that one, I hope so!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was the one of Scarlett & Gunner manking their music video.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I watched it today on the app on my iPad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
If you don’t want to wait until April for Season 6 of Nashville there is another way to watch it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
At the moment I don’t mind waiting til April as I have so many different series on the go!