cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville Season 5

I’m sure I was watching Nashville season 5 on Now TV a few months ago, I have just come back on to watch it again and it’s not there just seasons 1-4?? Has it been taken down or something?
18 REPLIES 18
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the rights to S5 expired a few days ago so it's no longer available. NOW TV don't currently have a date for when it will be back, although they often manage to get boxsets around the time a new season is due to start so keep a look out next year when S6 is due.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Aww man as if it was only a few days ago I could have binge watched! Thank you for your reply I will keep a look out for it.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you already bought an entertainment pass? If so hopefully you'll find something else to watch instead, or you could post back with what kind of shows you like and I'm sure NOW TV's Queen of Content @Anonymous User can recommend something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I have an entertainment pass, I think there are a few other shows I have seen that I like, my husband watches the walking dead on Now TV. Just with being half way through season 5 of Nashville I really wanted to finish watching that, I can’t find it anywhere else that has Nashville on, never mind I will have to wait, thank you for your reply.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just had the same happen to me, gutted. If they knew the time on it was running out, it would have been nice to have a bit of warning, as like you said, could have binged watched

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes really annoying!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

If you're still interested Nashville S5 is now available as a boxset on NOW TV, gives you chance to catch up ready for the final season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ooooh yes I am thank you for letting me know!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only thing is episode 7 Hurricane is missing!