cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NTA ENTERTAINMENT PASS

Hi i wondered if anyone can help
I voted on NTA and was given a 30day free entertainment trial it was fine when i added it but now its not there? I thought i would trial it and then decide if worth getting for my family 😞
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Was it a one month entertainment free pass where you had to enter a code ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when did you add the code ? it starts soon as add it just in case you added it and left it longer than 30 days before trying use it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last night but its not there now??
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A few more questions.

When you applied the one month free entertainment code last night did you watch any NowTV entertainment shows on your devices ?

When you go to the NowTV website with your internet browser, and click on My Account > My Passes what does it show, is there a green apply voucher button next to the entertainment pass ?

Also when you go to My Account > My Payments what does it show ?

If you haven't used any other usernames before on your account and the green apply voucher button is still next to the entertainment pass have you tried re applying your free one month code again ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I copy and pasted the code so didn't save it unfortunately 😞 its not even saved or said itd there tbh i think its not worth it i might just not bother x thanks for all the help