cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV suddenly quite slow, also Kids TV doesnt play continuously

Hey all,

I have NowTV on a Roku device and have recently noticed NowTV seems especially slow in loading. Once im in generally its OK, also the Kids TV used to continuously play each episode without stopping (sometimes it would stop after so many hours whic was fine)

but now it stops after playing two episodes. all other apps seem OK, although there was an issue with tunein not playing radio which I resolved by removing/re-adding the app.

has anyone else experienced this type of symtoms?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hey all,

I have NowTV on a Roku device and have recently noticed NowTV seems especially slow in loading.

has anyone else experienced this type of symtoms?

@Anonymous User

Yes.  Since the latest software update, I have noticed on my Smart Box that it takes longer to get into the Now TV app from the Home screen.  Up to ten seconds, which is about twice as long as it used to.  Once I'm in, it behaves normally.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I've experienced the same thing. On the Now TV Box - the black one, which is essentially a Roku device - it will go back to the episode thumbnails after a couple of episodes, which is frustrating.

It doesn't do this when streaming to a chrome enabled android TV (I'm sure the same could be said for a Chromecast also).

Is this indeed the latest release of the app/OS that has broken this functionality?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep exact same problem very annoying
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, we have noticed the same with the Kids TV returning to the thumbnails after a few episodes. It's very frustrating to have to keep restarting the programmes. Here's hoping they fix it soon