cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NCIS Season 14

Will episodes of NCIS Season 14 be available on Now TV after they have been shown on Fox TV UK at all please? 

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

All the episodes from the latest series (series 14) have finished their 'live' broadcast/streamed run on Fox. And all the 'catch-up' episodes for newest season have now expired...

The episodes for the latest series could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated.

That being said, the (season 14) episodes are far more likely to reappear in their entirety just before the next new series (ie: series 15) begins...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But Season 14 is starte dto be showing as from January 6th 2017 on Fox TV and have not been shown on Fox yet, as they were only shown in teh US from the 16th September this year.    Hence my question.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and welcome to the board. Smiley Happy

You are right, Season 14 of NCIS starts on Fox at 9.00 PM on 6th January. In previous years, NowTV have shown it in "Catch Up" and "Fox", on a weekly basis, after it has aired "live" so if you look out for it after 10.00 PM on the 6th, then my guess is that it will be there.

I hope it is as it seems a long time ago that Gibbs was gunned down....Don't worry, I think he'll be fine. Smiley Wink

All the best!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here you go @Anonymous User

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Make-the-most-out-of-your-entertainment-pass-January/ba-p/413127#KvdQhm0oYHogpHMg.97

Your question now has an official answer! Smiley Wink

All the best!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, @Anonymous User.