cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NCIS Los Angeles Box Sets??

Being very new to this forum and this being my first question, apologies if it is raking over old ground......but was just wondering if Now TV has ever had NCIS Los Angeles Box Sets??  I know new episodes go out on Sky 1 and you can catch-up on these for 30 days, but on my time with Now TV I can't ever remember seeing them as Box Sets.

I never had access to Sky channels when it first aired and it is slow work catching up via Channel 5, so I'm just wondering if I should catch-up via a DVD Box Set Collection or if it might be something that will crop up on Now TV one day?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hunting through my archives I can't see any record of NCIS LA ever being available as a boxset.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hunting through my archives I can't see any record of NCIS LA ever being available as a boxset.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was wondering if this was a programme that might have its Box Sets locked behind a different Pay TV provider and I might not be able to catch-up with Now TV, but trying to put off buying a DVD Collection for as long as possible I might sit on it for a bit longer.

However, with the recent changes to the Entertainment Package that led to the new Kids Pass......did it not also mention that they would be improving their Box Sets Collection as the year went on??? 

I can't ever remember seeing House Box Sets until Today, so I'm hoping NCIS Los Angeles might be one of many surprises to come!!