cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My tv

When selecting ‘my tv’ where all my tv episodes I currently watch are stored, I only get a message saying “something’s not right”

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (2)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: My tv

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using ?

Perhaps try rebooting both your device and router to see if that makes any difference, if that doesn't work and you are using a nowtv box / stick try a forced software update or if using a mobile device try removing and re installing the nowtv App.

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

2 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using ?

Perhaps try rebooting both your device and router to see if that makes any difference, if that doesn't work and you are using a nowtv box / stick try a forced software update or if using a mobile device try removing and re installing the nowtv App.

View solution in original post

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I rebooted my router and it all came back! Yeah