Music channel Pack

can anyone help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Are you looking for a NOW TV music channel pack? I'm afraid there isn't one, NOW TV only do entertainment, movie and sports passes.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/What-is-NOW-TV

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Are you looking for a NOW TV music channel pack? I'm afraid there isn't one, NOW TV only do entertainment, movie and sports passes.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/What-is-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know this post is quite dated, but perhaps you should consider adding some music channels to the entertainment pack, we would pau an extra couple quid for a few music channels like Scuzz, The Box, Kerrang, Country, perhaps its something to think about for the future as we are new to NOW TV only today and scrapping all things Sky related

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forget that last message, still new to the Now TV box and just found several music channels, we are happy people

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Since this thread was originally started there's now a free Box+ app available in the App Store of NOW TV boxes, which features some of the music channels you mention. Hopefully that's what you've already found!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are getting there, we live a rural village where its like the dark ages up until yesterday when we had fibre installed yesterday, not the typical fibre, its the B4RN fibre network which offeres speeds well beyond the usual offered. Netflix went on straight away, now sorting Now TV, at the moment just entertainment and movies packs since thats all we watched with Sky. Trying to now find QVC and Ideal World channels, but totally it all up, we are saving over £40 a month compared to the Sky package we had when the broadband was running at under 0.02Kb/s so was a joke.

Rick

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 0.02Kbps? Just about enough for Morse code then! 😄

Enjoy your new setup! 🙂