cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family season 9 episode 7

Episode 7 was due on tonight (Friday 17th) but hasn't been shown; it looks like it's not on next week either.  Does anyone know when it's due back on?  Very disappointed! 😕

19 REPLIES 19
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I imagine they've expired now as they were on catch-up, but I can't remember seeing an expiry date so I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who can double-check if they should still be available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

hello! @Andy is correct, these episodes were available on catch up, and have expired. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a reason why they expired? All other series seem to be there? I would carry on with nowtv, but pretty pointless if you can't get the new series.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello, new episodes are available as Catch-Up, similar to the iPlayer and they're available for 30 days. More often than not, once the season is finished the season will return in its entirety as a boxset, which is how S1-8 are available. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why only on for 30 days? I got a pass to watch the latest series and now cannot. So I'll have to wait until the series ends and buy a new pass! Disappointing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

we have a catch-up license for content not owned by Sky, which is a 30 day license. After that we're required to remove it from the platform. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous UserWhen will the first 6 episodes of season 9 be available again please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Firstly I love your username. Secondly Eps1-6 will return as part of the S9 boxset, which we dont have a date for at the minute. Its likely one will get confirmed closer to the end of S9. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a release date for the box set of series 9 yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for that, I thought I'd just imagined that they had been on 🙂