cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family New Episodes Season 7

Hello, 

I am just wondering whether anyone knows about the new episodes of modern family? A new episode of season 7 was added every Monday evening to Now TV, but there hasnt been a new episode uploaded for 3 or 4 weeks and we are only halfway through the season. 

Will they be stopped from being put on Now TV or have the episodes not been released yet? 

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Modern Family season 7 is now on its midseason break ( episodes aren't transmitted in the US or UK over the Xmas period for a number of weeks) and as a result most of the previous season 7 episodes have expired and no new ones have been aired to take their place.

The show returns next month however and so the rest of season 7 episodes will start appearing weekly from then on.

I'm a big Modern Family fan myself so I'm looking forward to its return as well! 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

Not all episodes are added to NOW TV, but content is added very frequently. Here's an overall guide to how the system works, and this doesn't apply specifically to Modern Family, as you've highlighted;

The majority of programmes on Catch Up are available for 30 days, so you’ve plenty of time to watch your favourite shows. Pay TV channels such as; GOLD, Comedy Central and MTV, will often make their programs available after the original broadcast - this is not always the case depending on the licences.

Some TV channels have shorter Catch Up windows for their programmes, which is why you’ll see that some are only available for either 7 or 14 days. This can be annoying, so on NOW TV they have a clear countdown next to every episode of every show, so you’ll always be able to see how long you’ve got left to watch it.

I hope this has guided you along the right path.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Modern Family season 7 is now on its midseason break ( episodes aren't transmitted in the US or UK over the Xmas period for a number of weeks) and as a result most of the previous season 7 episodes have expired and no new ones have been aired to take their place.

The show returns next month however and so the rest of season 7 episodes will start appearing weekly from then on.

I'm a big Modern Family fan myself so I'm looking forward to its return as well! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This makes sense and is exactly what I needed to know, thank you very much! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the whole season be published?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, 

I am just wondering whether anyone knows about the new episodes of modern family? A new episode of season 7 was added every Monday evening to Now TV, but there hasnt been a new episode uploaded for 3 or 4 weeks and we are only halfway through the season. 

Will they be stopped from being put on Now TV or have the episodes not been released yet? 

Thank you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Our hopes are high on this one 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

greentrident
Advocate

Sorry to resurrect an old thread - is the season 7 boxset coming to nowtv soon?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @greentrident,

The 'catch-up' episodes from the newest/latest series, usually expire 30 days after their original 'live' transmission date, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders.

The full series might appear at some time but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated. Or before the next new series begins...

Cheers

greentrident
Advocate

Thanks - so no definite dates yet.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@greentrident wrote:

Thanks - so no definite dates yet.

No.... After 22 episodes season 7 finished in late May 2016.

The new series (season 😎 should begin in late September/early October 2016 😉