cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes

agent carter: episodes 1 and 2 available, episode 3 taken offline before deadline.

the blacklist: only episodes available up to series 3, episode 8

who manages the content?

i am starting to see that now tv is not a full streaming service, it is a preview service, designed to get viewers hooked on selected popular series, and left hanging mid way -to encourage them to upgrade to a full sky package inclusive of full box sets.

what angers me the most is that to add insult to injury, we are expected to pay for this treatment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It's because there are two types of on-demand content on NOW TV, catch-up and boxsets. Catch-up content appears after the episode airs live on the relevant channel, and is available for a specified number of days. 

Agent Carter S1 and Blacklist S3 are both catch-up. Episodes 3 and 4 or Agent Carter should appear later today as they are showing live on Fox this afternoon. Blacklist S3 is currently on mid-season break (there have been no episodes aired for the last few weeks and the previous episodes 1-7 have already expired) and will be back on again mid-February.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It's because there are two types of on-demand content on NOW TV, catch-up and boxsets. Catch-up content appears after the episode airs live on the relevant channel, and is available for a specified number of days. 

Agent Carter S1 and Blacklist S3 are both catch-up. Episodes 3 and 4 or Agent Carter should appear later today as they are showing live on Fox this afternoon. Blacklist S3 is currently on mid-season break (there have been no episodes aired for the last few weeks and the previous episodes 1-7 have already expired) and will be back on again mid-February.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Agent Carter episode 3 hasn't been on yet, 5pm today.

The Blacklist is 30 day catchup and the earlier episodes have expired and there are no new episodes due to the US mid-season break.