cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes desperate housewives

There are several episodes of Desperate Housewives missing from a few of the series. Is this something that can be resolved as we only have till the 6th November before the box set expires. 

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree!!!!season 6 jumps from 8 to 11 to 15!!!! I have now seen what happens jusy from the preview at the beginning! Not happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So annoying! I looked back they've deleted half the ones I watched already. You can't write on something that it expires on 6th November then remove half of it!!!

Sort it out Now tv! I want to carry on watching!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happened with Greys Anatomy. I’m half way through watching episode 7 of series 14 from earlier today, just gone back to watch it and it’s gone, along with episode 8. Is this sort of thing normal as I’m new to Now tv? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also lost episodes of Grey's anatomy 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boardwalk empire has also got a huge amount of episodes missing 👎

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes there’s always some type of fault. The last one was a couple of months ago with excessive buffering on PS4.

I’m probably going to cancel soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I an ont happy ériger Smith réunissons episodes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary and South Park also missing a load of episodes in the middle of series

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every single show has episodes missing. Just gone back to a show I watched previously and it's jumped from episode 3 to episode 6