cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episodes- Quarry

I have watched Quarry -all 8 episodes on NTV - now this morning the last 6 have gone - they were all there for weeks but why now remove the final 6?

Why does this hapen?

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just sat down to watch ep 8 - very annoying! Please fix nowtv!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're the same. Started watching quarry last night and got to the 4th episode this evening and it's gone! There are only 2 episodes. I checked before we started and it was due to expire 8th February hence why we started it. Very disappointed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is unacceptable. I have no idea how a mistake like this could have been made. Every single episode of 'Quarry' was available and me and my partner had watched 2 the other day thinking we could watch the rest of the episodes today..only to find that they are missing and that the 3rd episode won't be available for another week??? Really very odd.

I've had it up to here with NOW TV and if it wasn't for this uber cheap deal that I have with them for the nexty 2 months, i'd be gone. 

I'm seriously considering just checking out Amazon Prime and sticking to that because that service never let me down once, even if it is £7.99 a month. It's just far more reliable and professional looking. How disappoiting. How awful. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem. I started the box set last night, just gone to put episode 4 on and it's gone. I'm really dissapointed!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is just unbelievable! Only decent thing I have been watching this Christmas and I switch on tonight to watch episode 6 and it's been removed. Very annoying as it originally stated available until march 17. Poor poor service guys!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was up to episode 6, so I can confirm the whole boxset was definitely on NowTV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

Quarry will now be playing weekly on Sky Atlantic, The boxset was available for a short amount of time this was a decision made by the Provider that this could be done however now it returns to weekly episodes. The full boxset will be available again once the series completes.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok Eddie, guess you can count me out as a subscriber from now on!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, bare in mind that the boxset said that it was avaialble until March of next year, therefore, people were led to believe that they had time to watch the entire series before it got pulled away. So essentially we can't even trust the information on NOW TV is what you are saying? Anyways, i'm done. Lesson learnt. Sometimes you get what you pay for, i'm going with Amazon Prime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wouldn't have mind if all had been made clear at the beginning.  

Yours 

Very disgruntled