cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episode of L.A.'s Finest

Episodes 1-9 and 11-13 of L.A.'s Finest (Season 1) are available, yet episode 10 isn't, and says "available 20 Nov". This is very frustrating, and quite ridiculous considering the other episodes only have 20 days or less remaining.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also discussed on this thread which i have linked below, where i have tagged a member of the NowTV staff which we haven't received a response yet for clarity about this TV show with regards to the episodes leaving dates.

Where episodes 1 to 9 seem to be on a fixed leaving date where all other remaining episodes are on a 30 day catchup service where the remaining episodes 11 to 13 are staggered at 7 day weekly episodes which you would normally expect if this TV show was on the NowTV 30 day catchup service when the episode was first aired.

At the moment the first half of the TV series is on a fixed date and from episode 10 (which left yesterday) onwards is on the 30 day catchup where at the moment one or the other doesn't seem correct to me.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/3-missing-episodes-L-A-s-Finest-last-episode-of-The-Outpost/td-p/509122 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Episode 10 is back available to watch with 19 days remaining if you are still interested.

Just be me mindful at the moment Ep11 is only showing 5 days left & Ep12 is showing 12 days remaining if you want to binge on this TV show.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 11 is now showing as available from 20th November, episode 12 must be viewed within the next 5 days and episode 13 has 12 days.

Contacted NOWTV who told me that they will raise this with the relevant team and get it sorted!