cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Madam Secretary series 3, episode 6?

Hi there,

What has happened to Madam Secretary series 3 episode 6? It was on TV last night and it was showing as "available from 11pm", but now it's not even listed?

Hoping this is just a temporary glitch. 😊

Thanks!

Louise

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I'm able to determine 'episode 6' will be live broadcast/streamed on Wed 29 Mar 2017 @ 22:00 on Sky Living...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that; it said it was actually on on Wed 22nd, so something's gotten mixed up somewhere I guess! Thanks for the info!

Louise
Anonymous User
Not applicable

something more than that going on imo and I will tell you why

Ep 5 was available for playback nearly 2 weeks ago now, and the original airing was in Nov, so nothing "live" about it (not like GoT for example that has been made available at the same time )

Other series have also not had weekly updates either like "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" which should have been updated yesterday and latest episode is 8 or 9 days old 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Other series have also not had weekly updates either like "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" which should have been updated yesterday and latest episode is 8 or 9 days old 

@Anonymous User "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" was on a break last week, so there was no episode to update.  It returns this Monday with a new episode.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 6 was shown last week but disappeared from playback later, It’s now showing as played last night. Episode 7 should have been available this week, what’s happening??? Scandal had a similar glitch, episodes 1-4 consecutive weeks nothing for weeks before resuming!!! Disappointing, need my weekly fix 😉