cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mad men has gone

Hello everyone,

i I am very new to north and have been watching mad men.  Today I can't find it anywhere, has it gone for good or will it come back?

many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can either search, go via Sky Atlantic, or you might find it quicker to head to My TV where you'll see the episodes you recently watched, clicking one these will then take you to where you finished.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry that should say nowtv not north 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello everyone,

i I am very new to north and have been watching mad men.  Today I can't find it anywhere, has it gone for good or will it come back?

many thanks

@Anonymous User

Mad Man Seasons 1 - 7 is both available on my NowTV box and NowTV Windows 10 app under channels Sky Atlantic.

What device have you got ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the small square black box.  I looked under us box sets and it wasn't there?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can either search, go via Sky Atlantic, or you might find it quicker to head to My TV where you'll see the episodes you recently watched, clicking one these will then take you to where you finished.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much p, I have found it.  I didn't realise I could look under my now to and see everything I've watched, that's so helpful.

many thanks

sharron xx