cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

MOVIES BROWSING ISSUES

hello, since mid february, on renewing Movies pass with offer, we are unable to browse the Movie types. I have contacted NOW TV several times, with no joy. The online chat fobs me off with promises to have it resolved. Emails simply do not get replied to. Does anyone else have this issue? It's ok if you know what you want to watch, but when we try to browse, message says No Content available on the diferent types. We have no problem at all with Entertainment. We can browse and watch programs with no problems.

I've just had yet another promise of someone getting back to me but not holding my breath. Any ideas?

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is running off the Wi-Fi but I have never had a problem with it until now. The software version is 8.0.3 build 4181-10.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Smart box and I’ve the same problem... I’ve done a hard reset and forced update and still nothing .... I’ve cancelled my movie pass ... what’s the point in paying for something I’m not getting?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using a NOW TV Black Box (4200SK) with an Entertainment Pass and a wired Ethernet connection.

Since the firmware update at the end of January I've had the "No content available" error when trying to browse some of the "Entertainment" options.

The problem seems to occur most often with the "Entertainment > All TV Shows" section, especially the "Documentaries" and "Music and Arts" categories (have been unable to browse either of these for over 8 weeks now). The "Comedy", "Drama" and "Entertainment" categories usually work but now and again it takes more than one attempt to be able to browse them.

Updating to firmware 8.0.3 build 4181 has made no difference, e.g. I'm still unable to browse either "Entertainment > All TV Shows > Documentaries" or "Entertainment > All TV Shows > Music and Arts".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the solution to use the wired Ethernet connection to solve the problem doesn't seem to work either then, @Anonymous User has the wired Ethernet connection (as above message) and still has the same problem, so that would have been more wasted money if I had tried that. It's not looking good that this issue is going away anytime soon if it hasn't already been solved in 3months. So there now should be codes given out to get half price packages or refunds of some sort ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see the spinning icon for a few seconds before no content is available comes up.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly the same thing is happening to me. I even did a system restore and reinstalled my now TV box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still having the same problem. Do you know when this will be resolved?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problems , same as all the above .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive had this problem for 8 weeks now!! Paying for a service I am not getting bought box and passes from currys..
Entertainment and movies cant watch anything, only just now found this Forum.
Too be honest I have just been watching Netflix because I cant be bothered to complain.
Will someone please tell me When I am able to use this service I am paying for Very Annoyed Now
Just saying theres aproblem is just Not Good enough we are paying for a service and I expect to get what I paid for nothing more nothing less.
Could someone give me some answers
Please!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done updates and this is still happening!!
Its probally happening to alot more people but they cant be bothered to Complain to You
Because they know nothing will happen and they will just waste time trying to get answers.
Simple
All we want to know is
1- when will we be able to get the service we have PAID FOR ?
2- Will You send us vouchers to cover the months we have PAID for a service You have Not provided ?