Not applicable

Lucifer

Why isn't Lucifer available? It should have aired on Fox Thursday night

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hey there 🙂

It is because Amazon Prime Video have the rights to it.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hey there 🙂

It is because Amazon Prime Video have the rights to it.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

Fun real fact about actor who plays Lucifer. His sister is married to a pastor. Ironic or what.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 That is quite weird. 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you referring to Season 1 or Season 3 of this TV series ?

According to the Sky TV Guide Lucifer Season 1 Episode 1 is being shown live on Fox UK at 10pm this Sunday.

Not sure if there is any rights restrictions for NowTV to also air the live broadcast at the same time.

Perhaps a NowTV member can confirm this and also if the show will be on the NowTV catch up service ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. It's Season 1 that I was hoping to see. The TV guide I use (not the one you mentioned) has it listed on Thursdays but I'll keep an eye out on Sunday

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Also just to let you know that according to the Sky TV Guide that Lucifer Season 1 Episode 2 is on Thursday at 9pm on Fox UK.

Please can the NowTV Team @Anonymous User  confirm that this TV series will also be broadcasted on the NowTV live Fox streaming service and will there be an option to watch this TV show on your catch up service ?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User & @schnapps

i have check there should be no issue with this show on thursday night,

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Anonymous User

Will this TV show be also offered on the NowTV catch up service or is it only watchable via the live Fox TV channel stream ?