cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking - Error message 1300

I'm getting the dreaded 1300 error message when trying to catch up with Looking. Any ideas when this will be resolved?
186 REPLIES 186
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User

The finale of Broadchurch now plays when tested via my PC and Now TV box.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Equally frustrated, having watched 7 episodes I was kind of interested to know "who did it". Avoiding google..

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Come on tech crew, this has been going on since April 2015!! Not very impressed with lack of information given regarding this fault. Not getting what I paid for.... refund for everyone waiting to watch Broadchurch season 1 finale??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not been going on since April. There was a problem back then which was resolved in the same month, however there is a new fault which appeared in October which NOW TV are trying to resolve. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 1 Ep8 of Broadchurch will now play when tested via my PC and Now TV box.

There are two copies of the episode.  The first will not play on the Now TV box, but the second one will.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to watch season 2 of blacklist and this is coming up
"Error somethings not right . Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates (1300)
I am logged in on my PS3. I tried to use my phone instead as I also have the app but no luck 😞
It was working fine yesterday when I watched American horror story hotel
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm confused, you say "I am logged in on my PS3" but you've submitted your topic withing the 'NOW TV Box (white)' sub-section!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We are aware of this issue and are looking to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When will the 1300 error on Blacklist season 2 be resolved?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

We're trying our best to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team