cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking - Error message 1300

I'm getting the dreaded 1300 error message when trying to catch up with Looking. Any ideas when this will be resolved?
186 REPLIES 186
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there The memoirs of sherlock holmes error code 1300 as follows season2 ep3,season4 ep6 cheers thx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm very sorry about this. We have raised this issue and hope to have it resolved as quickly as we can. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im getting a error message (1300) what can i do to resolve this

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered and for any interruption this has caused to your viewing. 

For us to look into this further for you, can you please let us know the device you are using and what you are trying to view on that device? 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

not sure what you mean about the device im using, i have the new type black now tv box.

i was trying to watch mrs biggs EPisode 4,    Episode 3 works ok.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know.

I have raised it with our content team.

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
what is wrong with NOW TV try to watch programmes on ITV encore Mrs Biggs and now island at war and both on certain episodes come up with error 1300, Thats up to know have stopped me watching full series IS IT WORTH KEEPING UP THE PAYMENTS I MAKE FOR ENTERTAINTMENT PACKAGE ????????????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

We're aware of these issues and working very hard to sort them out.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the 1300 error how quickly can this ve resolved??
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can someone please advise; I am experiencing error code 1300 whilst trying to watch some shows on the entertainment package. Is there anything I can do to correct this?