cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live and on Catch Up in October

4 7 6,112

The Walking Dead Season 6

The Walking Dead S6

What it’s about: Set after a zombie apocalypse, we follow a small band of survivors as they come to terms with the loss of family, friends and life as they knew it and start to learn to live a new life - a life under constant threat. 

When: Watch Live on Mondays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: FOX

All episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Dec 30

Box Set: Seasons 1 -5 available until Nov 02

Karl Pilkington: The Moaning of Life Season 2 

Karl-Pilkington-Moaning-of-Life-2.jpg

What it’s about: The now very well-travelled Karl experiences how other cultures face up to some of life’s biggest issues, while at the same time planning for his own future.

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: Sky1

All episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Dec 17

Box Set: Season 1 available now 

The Blacklist Season 3

The-Blacklist-S3.jpg

What it’s about: Even though Red and Liz are on the run, they still continue to hunt down Blacklist criminals with connections to the Cabal. Meanwhile the Cabal have become more desperate and dangerous in its attempts to handle the situation.

When: Watch Live on Fridays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: Sky Living

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on:  ?

Box Set: Seasons 1-2 available now 

The Affair Season 2

The-Affair-S2.jpg

What it’s about: Four different points of view will tell the tale of an affair between two married adults –  played by Dominic West and Ruth Wilson – as they continue their heart-breaking romance with ever-increasing conflict and sexiness.

When: Watch Live on Wednesdays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: Sky Atlantic

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on: Nov 27

The Leftovers Season 2
Leftovers-S2.jpg

What it’s about: More surreal meanderings from the quasi-religious drama series in which the traumatised people coming to terms with the Rapture-induced disappearance of their relatives, relocate to Texas to try and start over with their lives.

When: Watch Live on Mondays from 10pm; also available on Catch Up

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on: Nov 04

American Horror Story: Hotel

AHS-Hotel.jpg

What it’s about: The famous horror series now moves to a hotel to give you the chills – and to make things even better, they’ve got Lady Gaga in the cast!

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 10pm; also available on Catch Up

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 19

Modern Family Season 7

Modern-Family-S7.jpg

What it’s about: The hilarious conflicts and adventures of the Dunphies, Pritchetts and all members of the funniest modern families are back – it’s a must see for all ages. 

When: Watch Live on Mondays from 8.30pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: Sky1

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 12

Box Set: Seasons 1-6 available now 

The Muppets Season 1

Muppets-S1.jpg

What it’s about: After Kermit’s scandalous love-life, who wouldn’t want to see what the Muppets get up to when they arrive on the small screen. Think ‘The Office’ but with pigs and frogs!

When: Watch Live on Mondays from 8pm; also available on Catch Up

All episodes will leave Catch Up on: Jan 20

The Flash Season 2

Flash-S2.jpg

What it’s about: Barry back as 'The Flash' and this time he means business. Blink and you could miss him!

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 8pm; also available on Catch Up

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on: Nov 12 

Box Set: Season 1 will be available until Oct 31 and then returns on Jan 01

Arrow Season 4

Arrow-S4.jpg

What it’s about: A spoiled millionaire goes missing and is presumed dead but he returns five years later a changed man to clean up the city.

When: Watch Live on Wednesdays from 8pm; also available on Catch Up

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 13

Box Set: Seasons 2-3 available now until Oct 30

Da Vinci’s Demons Season 3

Da-Vincis-Demons-S3.jpg

What it’s about: Set in Renaissance Florence, 25 year old Leonardo Da Vinci is an artist, inventor, lover and quintessential renaissance guy - but it’s not easy fighting for reason at a time of heavy handed religious control. 

When: Watch Live on Sundays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

All episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Jan 25

Box Set: Seasons 1-2 available now 

Bring the Noise 

Bring-The-Noise.jpg

What it’s about: Bring the Noise, is a comedy-entertainment series with live musical performances. The show features Ricky Wilson in his first role as host, with Nicole Scherzinger and Tinie Tempah as team captains, alongside comedian Katherine Ryan as a regular panellist throughout the series. 

When: Watch Live on Thursdays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on: Jan 23

Geordie Shore Season 11

Geordie-Shore-S11.jpg

What it’s about: The Geordies are heading to Greece where Tash on Tours becomes Tashos Touros and the gang will be getting mortal on the beautiful Greek islands of Zante, Mykonos, Crete and Santorini.  

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 10pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: MTV UK

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 19

Ballers
 Ballers.jpg

What it’s about: Starring Dwayne Johnson, the show looks at the lives of former and current football players, following a former superstar as he gets his life on track in retirement while mentoring other current and former players through the daily grind of the business of football.

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 10pm; also available on Catch Up

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on:  Sep 30

You, Me and the Apocalypse

You-Me-And-The-Apocalypse.jpg

What it’s about: With an amazing cast including Rob Lowe, Jenna Fischer, Megan Mullally and many more, You, Me and the Apocalypse follows a group of seemingly unconnected characters around the world as their lives start to intersect in the most unexpected ways - all triggered by the news that a comet is on an unavoidable collision course towards earth.

When: Watch Live on Wednesdays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

All Season 1 episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Jan 01

50 Ways to Kill Your Mammy

50-Ways-To-Kill-Your-Mammy-S2.jpg

What it’s about: TV presenter Baz Ashmawy sets sail to test his 70-year-old mum's mettle around the world. He tried and failed in 50 ways last season , so he came up with 50 more ways to test his mammy’s limits again…

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

All Season 2 episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 05

One Hundred and Eighty!
One-Hundred-and-Eighty.jpg

What it’s about: One Hundred and Eighty will see world famous darts players team up with skilled members of the public to compete with each other for a big money prize. Hosted by Davina McCall and Freddie Flintoff.

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 8pm; also available on Catch Up

All Season 1 episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 06

Aquarius

Aquarius.jpg

What it’s about: David Duchovny stars in this new hit show about the infamous cult leader and murderer, Charles Manson (played by Game of Thrones’ Renly aka Gethin Anthony).

When: Watch Live on Tuesdays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: Sky Atlantic

All Season 1 episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 19

Criminal Minds Season 11

Criminal-Minds-S11.jpg

What it’s about: An elite group of profilers analyse the nation’s most dangerous criminal minds in an effort to anticipate their next moves before they strike again

When: Watch Live on Mondays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

Channel: Sky Living

Episode 1 will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 18

Box Set: Seasons 1-10 available now

Mount Pleasant Season 5

Mt-Pleasant.jpg

What it’s about: Season five of the comedy drama starring Sally Lindsay and Samantha Womack begins, the close welcomes much-in-love new neighbours Jenna and Cameron. 

When: Watch Live on Fridays from 9pm; also available on Catch Up

All Season 5 Episodes will leave Catch Up on:  Nov 29

Box Set: Seasons 1-4 available now

Labels (1)
7 Comments
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice to see so much great stuff around for October! Smiley Very Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

I'd better hurry at finish the flash before the new season starts! Will all episodes be on catchup when they have aired? Woman Happy

0 Likes
Legend 5
Legend 5

Also Karl Pilkington- Yes! Smiley Very Happy I didn't even know there was going to be a second season Smiley Very Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 yeah Flash and Arrow will be on catchup can't wait. Also looking forward to seeing what the round headed twonk Mr Pilkington has been up to this time, Moaning of Life wasn't quite up to the hilarious standard of Idiot Abroad but it was still a great watch. Not sure I can sit through another season of The Leftovers though, season 2 of The Returned on Channel 4 will keep me happy instead.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I won't be watching Arrow as I didn't see season 1 Smiley Frustrated

Gutted. Woman Sad

I have been told to get the Amazon Prime Trial so I may just do that to watch it. That or look out on ebay Smiley Very Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ah, in that case probably not worth it, you've got three full seasons of Arrow to catch up on so I doubt you'd want to cram that all in the next couple of weeks! Stick them on your Xmas list and then join in next year instead! At least you'll be on board for Flash! 😄

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I am HOOKED on The Flash! In my opinion, he beats Superman anyday! 

The crossovers with The Flash and Arrow in the season are driving me crazy, I am missing out so much on Arrow. Woman Sad

I have hinted to people that I want the Arrow season 1 box set for xmas (and a few other sets) so I hope I get lucky! Woman Very Happy

0 Likes