cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Life begins.

Is anyone else having trouble playing life begins series 1 ep 2 on the now tv box? It plays on my iOS app but will not play on the tv box at all. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Life Begins S1E2 now plays via my Now TV box.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Just the spinning circles for me as well.  Hopefully it will be fixed before it expires in 10 days.

But if you want to watch the whole of the first series before it expires, might be best to watch ep2 on another device.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the problems.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

I have replicated the issue and reported it to our content team who will do their best to get it fixed as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry if I'm possibly repeating myself, but I've been watching and LOVING Life Begins Season One 1 - 5, and went onto Season Two, assuming 5 was the last episode, but shortly after starting to watch S2 E1 I quickly realised there must have been at least an E6 of S1, which as said is missing from Now TV.  

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  definitely seems to be missing @Anonymous User  can you flag it up to the content team and get it added.  @Anonymous User  I doubt you would get a refund for one episode.   How much would you expect them to give you?  Would you really pay £6.99 just to watch 6 episodes of drama?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All I know is that I enjoyed those 5 episodes so much, that missing the last episode warrants a refund for the disappointment caused.  You go into watchingomething because you look forward to the whole journey of watching how things pan out, and you rely on the team to do what you've paid your subscription for.  Not to end up not getting how the story ends.  It's their job to get their episodes all ordered and available and not leave us audience wanting, especially as we pay for the continuum.   I mean, it's just not on is it.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Right now on the box you should be able to see season 1: episodes 1-6 and season 2: episodes 1-4 episodes will be made available for catch up by ITV as they air. If you see any missing that you think should be there let us know and we'll report it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Life Begins S1E2 now plays via my Now TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Were you able to watch Episode 6 of Season 1?  I haven't been.  It's entirely missing.  Also Series 2 Episodes 2 onwards.  Why would 1 be available but not 2 onwards?  Shouldn't it be the other way around, where the first least recent episodes drop out first?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User ITV are adding the episodes after they air each day. 2.2 was on last night and is now available to watch via catchup, episode 3 is tonight and episode 4 tomorrow. Both will be on catchup within 24 hours. 

As for 1.6, no idea why it's missing as it was on the other day.