cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion season one missing although 6 days left?

Hi, 

I have been watching the first season of Legion and was in the middle of episode 5 when it all disappeared today. And yet there were still 6 days left to watch.

Can you tell me if it's another glitch or if the "days left" function has just been thrown out the window?

i was going to watch all the eps (season 1 and 2) this weekend but now can't.

thanks for giving us an update.

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just checked Now TV as well.  I have all the episodes back for season one with no end date apart from episodes 2 and 3, but I've also got three thumbnails for episodes 4 and 6!? I have no idea what they are doing at Now TV but at least I'll be able to watch the rest of season one. 

Still not fixed season two's problems - I have the first two episodes (Chapter 9 and 10) and the fifth episode (Chapter 13). Hopefully they can resolve the rest of the problems asap!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thought i would chip in on here too, even though had no end date s1 lost some episodes on monday chat confirmed a fault. next day they removed s1. all chat could say was its a licencing issue. but i dont think he could grasp it seemed stage 1 was blame my device then stage 2 is licencing.... so now im half way through a season and have no way to finish it. seems nowtv are just ignoring things on here

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just checked Now TV as well.  I have all the episodes back for season one with no end date apart from episodes 2 and 3, but I've also got three thumbnails for episodes 4 and 6!? I have no idea what they are doing at Now TV but at least I'll be able to watch the rest of season one. 

Still not fixed season two's problems - I have the first two episodes (Chapter 9 and 10) and the fifth episode (Chapter 13). Hopefully they can resolve the rest of the problems asap!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having major issues watching Legion on Now TV too. Let's hope they get it together.