cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion season one missing although 6 days left?

Hi, 

I have been watching the first season of Legion and was in the middle of episode 5 when it all disappeared today. And yet there were still 6 days left to watch.

Can you tell me if it's another glitch or if the "days left" function has just been thrown out the window?

i was going to watch all the eps (season 1 and 2) this weekend but now can't.

thanks for giving us an update.

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've got the same problem.  Still had episode 6 onwards to watch from season 1 with it saying 6 days left, now it's longer available.  I also noticed that not all the episodes from season 2 are available anymore (only episodes 1 and 5).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'be just rechecked and still no season 1 but I have season 2 episodes 1, 2 and upcoming 3 s howing. Strange we're seeing different things...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Had two episodes left to watch from season one and they’ve disappeared. Season two showing two random episodes. Similar thing happened last Saturday and I contacted Now TV via Live chat. They told me it was a ‘known issue’ and had something to do with broadcaster licensing. Not impressed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacted live chat as well. Firstly I have to say their grasp of English is abysmal. Amazon seems to outsource their help centre to countries where the native language isn't English either but they're so much better in comparison. I also got the same ridiculous comment about it being a licensing issue. I don't care, it's an issue of someone not knowing how to type in a very basic number. How am I supposed to watch any series from now on, knowing it might just cut off? I  demanded a written assurance this will not happen again, I ask that everyone else who gets in touch with them does the same. I love Legion and would rather not have to use "other means" to watch it but if it's that or dealing with this stupidity then sign me up, me hearty.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I went back and checked again, and you all were right.  Season 2 shows Episode 1, 2 and 3... but it's actually Chapter 9, 13 and 11 (which shows as not yet up for viewing). 

Still no season 1.  So, if I understand what you guys are saying correctly, you went to Live Chat for help (incidentally, I thought if you needed help / an answer from NowTV, you needed to post a topic here, why is no one answering?).  On Live Chat, someone who speaks appalling English told you it was a licensing "issue".  If it's an issue, why not sort it?

What they meant (Whereverigo88, am I right?) is that someone typed the numbers of days left wrong in the "machine"?

I was hoping it was a glitch like what happened about a week ago when pretty much EVERYTHING I was watching disappeared.  That time, they posted a general message to say they were working on it. 

I despair, and would like an answer from NowTV too, since I often watch stuff with a week/days left to go, and what's the point if they take it down at random? Also if you can't finish a season, forget watching the next one(s)!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, @Anonymous User, I saw someone on another thread tagged you on a similar missing episode post and you replied promptly, so hoping you will be able to look into this for us?

We all are desperate to finish watching Season 1 of Legion (and getting Season 2's episodes sorted).  They all went yesterday even though there were 6 days left.

Could you please look into it and let us know the score?  There is only 5 days left to watch from today (Saturday 19 May), if you get the episodes back up and running.

Many thanks in advance.

Isabelle

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The customer service representative really annoyed me as they simply didn't seem to understand the problem, despite my explaining it multiple times. For example, halfway through the comversation, they asked how many seasons of Legion there were...Also, they said they couldn't see Legion on my viewing history. Well duh, they had just gotten rid of it, but the implication seemed to be I was a liar (as if this were a grand conspiracy to make them look bad).

That they said it was a licensing issue is what really got to me though. Not only is it simply wrong but it is either not understanding the issue (again) or an outright lie. We all understand things come and go on this service, that's fine, but we need to know the dates that they are to leave are correct or else (like others have said) how can we start any series without worry? 

I asked for written confirmation that they'd look in to the matter and that it wouldn't happen again. They said they'd pass it on to the higher ups and get back to me in 48 hours, which they have yet to do (less than 6 hours left). I will be contacting them again tomorrow but it sure would be nice if someone who works for Now could come on here and explain the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been contacted, barely within the 48 hours they said and with an utterly useless update. Apparently they're passing on my complaint to the higher up team, which I was told they were doing two days ago. This is ridiculous, all I want is for them to be able to type in a very simple number and have it be correct. Sadly no other services offer Legion in the UK but if this keeps going I'm very tempted to take up the life of sailing the seven seas. And there's still no official reply on this thread, can't say I'm surprised.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like NowTV has realized something was majorly wrong!

The first season is back with no end date... it's missing episode 2 and 3 so hopefully, like me, you've watched a few episodes already.

The second season is still not right.  I've got episode 9 and 13 up only.

Hopefully this will be sorted as well.

Based on your experience, I will be thinking twice about contacting them by live chat, sounds like a colossal waste of time.

I wonder what response you will get from the higher-ups.  Keep us posted!