cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legends series season 2 gone

Just wondered why season 2 of legends has been taken down. Just finished season 1 and was hoping to watch it.

Any thoughts?
10 REPLIES 10
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Just wondered why season 2 of legends has been taken down. Just finished season 1 and was hoping to watch it.

Any thoughts?

Hi @Anonymous User

Season two of Legends of tomorrow is available and playing season two episode five on my nowTV smart box right now.

or do you mean this.

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/legends/f24d8d54f7703510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

What device are you using?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Our system shows that Season 2 expired on January 29th. If its no longer available we will try and get this back soon.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am new to now tv and have just watched season 1 of legends. How can this be available, however season 2 is not?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
... How can this be available, however season 2 is not?

It all comes down to money and timing @Anonymous User. Purchasing the 'distribution rights' to TV shows is expensive and is done on a 'per season' and agreed time period basis.

I have not checked but maybe another media streaming service is currently offering season 2 of this particular show...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we please have season 2 & 3 of Legends back????
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you referring to the TV show Legends with Sean Bean ?

If so, the show was cancelled by the Studio after season 2, so there is no season 3 unfortunately (i really enjoyed this show, thought it deserved another season) Smiley Mad

Please ignore this post if you are asking about a different TV series.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can we please have season 2 & 3 of Legends back????

Legends with Sean Bean (me' lady). Was cancelled after season 2 (20 episodes in total)...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i am. Its so frustrating that we get to see one season then nothing. Why bother putting it on nowtv if we cant watch the rest? The Blacklist is another frustrating one...
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...Why bother putting it on nowtv if we cant watch the rest? The Blacklist is another frustrating one...

As mentioned previously @Anonymous User,  it all comes down to money and timing. Purchasing the 'distribution rights' to TV shows is expensive and is done on a 'per season' and agreed run-time basis.

The newest/latest season is always the most expensive. And more-so if the TV series has not been cancelled...