cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Latest walking dead not playing properly

The latest episode keeps stopping and jumping back to a previous part. I recorded a bit as an example.

https://youtu.be/keXx01YOA-Y
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly same problem.  Keeps buffering and dropping to lego man quality.

Network traffic just keeps stopping.

Nothing wrong with PC connection its speedtesting to 46mb/8mb, also doing same over different fibre internet connection with different ISP's on chromecast.

Player drops out and goes back to web page to display "Oops something went wrong".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here via the Now TV box. Error code -103. Had it early on about 10:15pm, left for a while and then I got about 20minutes in until it crashed out with the same error again. Other episodes play without problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been trying to watch the episode for too long now. Stops then jumps back to a scene from 15 minutes before.

beyond frustrating, but I’m afraid I’ve had enough now. Will try and finish watching the episode tomorrow.

night.

Bobk
Scholar 2

Likewise, started watching about 10.20 and 5 error code 103's in ten minutes so gave up.

Watched an episode of SMILF instead without any issues which suggests it's a problem with this episode of the WD and not the service in general.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After i posted it worked ok for 10 minutes so i thought I'd wasted time posting but then it started every 2 minutes again. I tried watching blindspots most recent episode and that did the same too. So its at very least all newly added eposodes. Gave up and watched netflix till now, just checked this before bed. Glad it wasn't just me, hopefully they fix it soon. Goodnight everyone.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watched the on-demand TWD Ep 12 last night around 11pm and didn't have any issues with it playing or quality wise. It may have been some kind of blip around 10ish but worth trying now to see if all is well. 

Just in case there are any issues in future weeks worth bearing in mind you can watch the episodes live on the Fox channel at 9pm and around 11pm if the on-demand version is playing up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was having the same issue last night between 10pm and 11pm-ish with my black Now TV box..... started trying to watch the catch-up of Blindspot and was hit with the multi-repeat pre-episode warning and lots of buffering.....then also tried catch-up of latest Walking Dead episode and was basically doing the same thing.  Gave up and went to bed hoping it would be better in the morning.

had chance to catch-up on both this morning and both now working fine..... amazingly even got through entire Walking Dead episode without a 'screech'...bonus!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the playback issues, I know how frustrating this can be. We have run a number of checks on the episode without finding any issues, so I suspect @Andy is right about it being a problem around that time of night. Thanks also @Anonymous User for posting video of the issue, that does help us out with identifiying problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having issues watching season 7 of walking dead at 13.49 on a Friday. What’s the problem Now TV? This has been ongoing for over a week. Please sort it as I can watch other shows without an issue