cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last Chance

Is there a reason the "last chance to see/expiring soon" tab has disappeared from the menu on the NOW tv box - it was useful for seeing at a glance which box sets had limited availability - the other tabs "top box sets" "hot on now tv" and "new on now tv" seem to have a lot of overlap - promote the same shows, couldn't we have the expiring soon tab back in place of one of those. I know you can keep up by looking at the lists posted here on the forums, but having the tab made things easier.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

So we've had a discussion here at HQ and it turns out that what we show in these collections change. 

I'm not sure how regularly they change so you may find that that certain collection of 'leaving soon' returns at some point. 

I agree that this section is very useful if you're having a scan and noticed a show that's leaving soon that you may want to watch. 

We'll feed this back though and see if we get any movement, but I can't promise anything. 

Thanks, 

Karl

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's a good question..

@Karl-F Do you know why it has vanished? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure @caseyb1993

I'll see if I can find out. 

Thanks for letting me know. 

Karl 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

I'm not sure @caseyb1993

I'll see if I can find out. 

Thanks for letting me know. 

Karl 

Thanks 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

So we've had a discussion here at HQ and it turns out that what we show in these collections change. 

I'm not sure how regularly they change so you may find that that certain collection of 'leaving soon' returns at some point. 

I agree that this section is very useful if you're having a scan and noticed a show that's leaving soon that you may want to watch. 

We'll feed this back though and see if we get any movement, but I can't promise anything. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F wrote:

I agree that this section is very useful if you're having a scan and noticed a show that's leaving soon that you may want to watch . 

Thanks, 

Karl

Thanks for looking into it, and letting us know Smiley Happy