cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just purchased now tv sports pass for a week can’t get any sports channels on my tv

I have just purchased SkySports 1 week package for £14.99 and cannot access any sports channels on my tv 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No just trying to watch on my new Philips smart tv I have the now tv app have signed in but have no sports channels which is what I paid for 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to watch with a YouView box by any chance ?

If so, the NowTV App on the Youview Platform only currently supports " on demand movies " Smiley Sad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No just trying to watch on my new Philips smart tv I have the now tv app have signed in but have no sports channels which is what I paid for 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't believe the Phillips Smart TV's supports the NowTV App (unless the Phillips TV has an inbuilt Chromecast feature where you may be able to cast from a smartphone onto the TV).

If you have downloaded the NowTV App from the Android Play store then this App is designed & intended for Android mobile devices and i am not sure it will function on a TV.

More info here about ways to watch NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the app on the tv which was there when I purchased it but instead of having all sports channels I’ve got films etc which is not what I ordered or payed for just don’t understand it ?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own a Philips TV, but it's the first time i have heard of that the NowTV App being available natively from step up on a Phillips based smart TV ?

Either speak to live chat or hopefully a Phillips Smart TV owner can offer you some assistance & help.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices