cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jack Irish

Is there an issue when trying to watch the latest Jack Irish: Blind faith series? For some reason the latest series as well as the older movies are shown when you choose it & then when you try to watch Ep 1 (expiring in 12 days) it brings uo the first of the older tv movies (bad debts). I can only assume that the labelling is causing some issues but does anybody else experience the same?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I assume you are trying to watch in your browser? There is a bug where a show shares the same season and episode number it plays only one of them. You should be fine if you use any other device

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I assume you are trying to watch in your browser? There is a bug where a show shares the same season and episode number it plays only one of them. You should be fine if you use any other device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it was via a browser, good to know it wasn't just me. It works fine via my smart tv. I seem to have found the workaround as well, the first episode automatically appears when the series is chosen & if you go to the end of it you can choose ep2 from there & watch it